- Download Soal Siap UTS Matematika Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS SBK Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS TIK Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Biologi Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Sosiologi Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Ekonomi Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Fisika Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Geografi Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Sejarah Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Bahasa Indonesia Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS PAI Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal dan Kunci Jawab Siap UTS PJOK Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS PKn Kelas XI Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
- Kumpulan Soal UTS 1 Kelas 10/ X Sekolah Menengan Atas Terbaru Semua Mapel
Berikut kami petikkan beberapa contoh soal UTS 1 Bahasa Inggris kelas 11/ XI SMA yang telah Anda download tersebut:
UJIAN SEMESTER GANJIL (UTS 1)
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas/Jurusan : XI/ 11
Waktu : Menit
Pilihlah tanggapan a, b, c, d dan e yang berdasarkan anda benar !
TEXT 1 for question 7-11
New York City is the largest city in the United States. The cities concert houses, museums, galleries,
and theaters constitute an ensemble of cultural richness rivaled by few cities. In 2000 the population of the city of New York was 8,000,278. The population of the metropolitan region was 21,199,865. New York City consists of five boroughs they are Queen’s, Brooklyn, Staten Islands, The Bronx, and Manhattan.
There are so many attractive places in the city. One of its popular landmarks is the Statue of Liberty.
It is a symbol of freedom for many, was one of the first sights to welcome immigrants arriving in the United States. The Statue stands 93 m tall on Liberty Island in New York Harbour.
New York’s 250 museums cater to every specialty and every taste. It has museums in such fields as natural history, broadcasting, fire-fighting, crafts, and ethnics’ cultures. As the world’s greatest art center, New York City has more than 400 galleries and is a Mecca for artists, art dealers, and collectors. Madison Avenue between 57th and 86th streets is the most important locale for galleries, but dozens of others are located in SoHo (South of Houston Street) and adjoining neighborhoods.
New York also has a famous botanical garden. It is called Brooklyn Botanical Garden, 21 hectare.
Located the borough of Brooklyn is in New York City.
7. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To tell about New York City d. To inform about New York City
b. To describe about New York City e. To know about New York City
c. To explain about New York City
8. Which statement is NOT TRUE based on the text?
a. I t has 4 boroughs d. It has more than 400 galleries
b. It has 250 museums e. It is the home of the statue of Liberty
c. It has a Botanical Garden
9. The Statue of Liberty is located in….
a. SoHo d. Manhattan
b. Queens e. Liberty Island
10. What do you call the second paragraph?
a. Orientation d. Identification
b. Resolution e. General Classification
11. The word “it” in the last paragraph refers to….
a. New York d. Brooklyn
b. Museum e. Children’s Garden
c. Botanical Garden
12. Complete the following obrolan with the correct expression of relief!
Situation : Andi borrowed Dinda’s novel. It suddenly page of novel is broken. Andi has taken it back to her.
Andi : I’m sorry. I think I’ve broken it.
Dinda : It’s okay. I make it broken.
Andi : ….
a. This is great d. I’m glad to hear that
b. It’s very painful e. It gives me great pleasure
c. Oh, what shall I do
13. Which is the following sentence NOT TRUE to expression of relief?
a. Oh, that’s a relief d. I’m glad to hear that
b. Thank goodness for that e. Thank God for that
c. It’s very painful
Complete the following obrolan with the correct expression of pain!
Situation : You playing basketball with your friends. It suddenly ball touch head of audience.
You : I’m sorry. I’m not expressly.
The audience : ….
a. Phew d. Ouch! It hurts me so much
b. Oh, marvelous e. Fantastic!
c. I feel so relieved
15. Which is the following sentence NOT TRUE to expression of pain?
a. Ouch! That hurts! d. Aw! It hurts me so much
b. It’s very painful e. I’m extremely glad to hear that
c. Ouch! Stop pinching me
16. Complete the following obrolan with the correct expression of pleasure!
Situation : Your football team has a new captain and your friend asks your opinion.
Your friend : Do you like our new captain/
You : ….
a. I’m very pleased with him d. Thanks heaven
b. Ouch! It hurts me so much e. It’s very relaxing
c. Ouch! It’s very painful
17. Which is the following sentence is NOT TRUE to expression of pleasure!
a. I’m very pleased with this room d. I can’t say how pleased I am
b. Oh, it’s very wonderful e. Fantastic!
c. This ointment relieves my pain
TEXT 3 for questions 23-26
Personally think that English is the world’s most important language. Why I do say that?
Firstly, English is an International language. It is spoken by many people all over the world, either as a first or second language.
Secondly, English is also the key which opens doors to scientific and technical knowledge, which is needed for the economic and political development of many countries in the world.
Thirdly, English is a top requirement of those seeking jobs. Applicants who master either active or passive English are more favorable than those who don’t.
From the fact above, it is obvious that everybody needs to learn English to greet the global era.
23. What is the purpose of the writer in this text?
a. To inform the reader about the importance of English language
b. To persuade the reader about the importance of English language
c. To describe the reader about the importance of English language
d. To tell the reader about the importance of English language
e. To explain the reader about the importance of English language
24. The text is about….
a. English is a top requirement of seeking jobs
b. English is the universal language of international aviation and sport
c. English is the key which opens doors to scientific and technical knowledge
d. English is the most international language
e. The important of English
25. What tense is mostly used in the text?
a. Simple past tense d. Past perfect tense
b. Simple future tense e. Past continues tense
c. Simple present tense
26. According to the text which of the following is true?
a. English is the national language
b. English is the key which opens doors to scientific and technical language
c. English is not need for seeking jobs
d. In the international meeting between nations will not almost automatically converse in English
e. English isn’t needed for the economic and political
27. Complete this sentence with suitable connectors!
Are you going to the party with us … will you stay home?
a. After d. But
b. Before e. Or
28. Complete the following obrolan with suitable expression of asking opinion!
B: I think the other one’s better.
A: Really? But this one’s cheaper. And look at the design. It’s great, isn’t it?
B: Yes, but it doesn’t have an Energy Star sticker.
a. Do you agree with this refrigerator? d. What do you think of this refrigerator?
b. Do you know this refrigerator? e. Have you complain about this refrigerator?
c. Are you satisfied with this refrigerator?
48. What is the letter about?
a. A letter from the Universe Airlines d. An applicant letter
b. A recruitment letter e. A response to an applicant
c. A letter from Personal Director
49. Where did the applicant work before?
a. At travel agent d. At a multinational airlines
b. An airlines the Universe e. At an International company
c. At Indonesia Post
50. “ I’m looki ng forw ard the having you r invit ati on for an int erview. ”
What does the above sentence mean?
a. I’m going to be interviewed
b. I’m going to invite you for an interview
c. I’m expecting you for an interview
d. I’m waiting for an interview invitation
e. I’m going to be invited for an interview
Dipersilahkan untuk mendonwload file tersebut pada tautan yang telah kami sediakan semoga mendapat file yang lengkap dan utuh.
Kami cukupkan hingga di sini goresan pena kami yang berjudul:
Download Soal Siap UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 Sekolah Menengan Atas Semester 1 Terbaru
Semoga sebaran isu ini bermanfaat dan salam sukses selalu untuk Anda!